1. The hot mould has steam device,make upper get more flexibility and brightness.
2. Suitable for all kinds of material can be self-adjusting perspective, in light of the hot melt and have stereotypes better.
3. the operating cycle the column move up to the rubber cushion,then rubber cushion get close and make wiper movement.
4. The plane is equipped with cold-scale calibration tights,can tilt the field facilitate the operation of stereotypes.
5. The fixture can adjust the journey or choose not to, applicable to a variety of different type of shoes.
6. Press and clamping action step by step, to avoid glue and shoe upper produce friction and damage.
Dimensions(L*W*H) : 1320*920*2030mm
Packing Size(L*W*H) : 1420*1020*2130mm
Production : 2000Pairs/8hr
Electric Supply : 380v/50Hz
Weight : 650KG
Powder : 2HP
Electronic Heat : 2.6Kw
Five Services prompted customers, shoe heat moulding machine shoe making machine production line of product assured that satisfaction:
1. Our delivery time generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
2. If the customer demand foe services,the company promised within 24 hours of acceptance and deal.
3. All of our products will provide one year warranty,and our engineers available to service machinery overseas.
4. Our products are all passed the ISO9001 and CE quality certification, you can trust us absolutely.
5. Mature skills training so that staff can skillfully operate the equipment.
If you have any other questions, pls contact us, we are glad to serve you !
Packaging & Shipping
1. Outside package: Standard export wooden case .
2. Inner package:Stretch film.
Shipping: by sea
Q: What is your MOQ of your Product?
A: MOQ is 1 set.
Q: How long does your product warranty?
A: Our product is guaranteed for one year.
Q:If we can have other request for products, can you accept it?
A:Of course, we can completely according to the requirements of customers design and manufacture the whole factory shoes machine equipment.
Q: What's your payment term?
A: Normally we do 30% T/T IN ADVANCE 70% balance before shipment. Other payment terms can be discussed case by case.