Which parameters need to confirm before purchase die casting machine?
Before purchasing the die casting machine, the following parameters of the die casting machine need to be confirmed according to the mold scheme of the product:
1) Whether the thickness of the die-casting mold is within the effective mold thickness adjustment range of the die-casting machine;
2) Whether the mold opening stroke of the die casting machine can ensure the normal removal of the product;
3) Whether the inner distance of the guide column of the die casting machine can meet the installation of the outer contour size of the mold, whether the mold is within the effective range of the T-shaped groove of the mold plate, and pay special attention to confirm whether the mold core or other protruding parts are related to the guide column of the die casting machine and Intervention by other subsidiary bodies;
4) According to the die-casting thickness of the die-casting mold, confirm whether the punching distance of the die-casting machine can meet the follow-up of the product cake;
5) Confirm the launch distance of the die casting machine, and whether it can guarantee the launch of the product.
6) Calculate the fullness of the pressure chamber according to the casting weight of the product, and select the inner diameter of the pressure chamber: the diameter of the pressure chamber should maintain the following relationship with the casting weight: volume of the molten metal / volume of the injection chamber (including the injection chamber and the mold gate) The partial volume of the sleeve is x100%≤75%, that is, the volume of the casting metal is less than 75% of the volume of the pressure chamber, generally more than 75%, and the molten metal overflows from the casting port before the casting port is sealed by the punch. . Under normal circumstances, the maximum value of 60% as the standard, in the actual production, the filling rate of the pressure chamber should be considered to facilitate the discharge of gas in the pressure chamber, but also to consider the loss of molten metal kinetic energy, when the pressure chamber is full. When the temperature is high, the high-speed filling section is long. Because the molten metal generates a large resistance through the ingate, the punch movement is decelerated, resulting in insufficient energy in the post-filling part, and the end of the product is prone to flow defects, so the actual filling of the pressure chamber is used. The rate is generally 30-50%.