Aluminum alloy die casting machine adjustment method:
1. Before starting the motor of aluminum alloy die casting machine, first place the pressure relief valve handle in the pressure relief position, and then release the pressure relief valve handle after the motor is running normally;
2. Before the shot, the model must be heated to the specified temperature before it can be pressed into the metal solution;
3. The protective baffle should be used at the contact surface of the mold parting surface and the gate. The operator must wear protective glasses. The operator must not stand opposite the contact surface of the parting surface. In case of metal liquid splashing, it hurts people;
4. It is forbidden to bring the items with open flames close to the fuel tank. When the temperature of the fuel tank exceeds the specified temperature of the equipment, water cooling is applied;
5. Tools should be used when removing castings and pouring risers from the die-casting mold. After removing the casting, the metal debris adhering to the mold and the vent hole should be removed in time;
6. When the work is finished, the oil pump must be stopped and all valves must be closed. If the holding liquid is used to heat the molten metal, the power should be turned off and the ventilation equipment on the holding furnace should be stopped.