The five steps that the core shooter must follow before operation are as follows:
1. Remove obstacles that hinder the normal operation of the core shooter equipment.
2. Lubricate the equipment according to the lubrication card regulations.
3. Check if the fasteners in the key parts of the core shooter equipment are tight. If it is loose, it must be fastened.
4. Check that all the door handles are in the rest position.
5. Unscrew the total cut of compressed air and carry out the no-load test on the core shooter equipment. In this process, check whether the mechanism is working properly, and check whether the pipelines of each gate are leaking.