1. The narrower the curve saw, the smaller the radius of the saw cut. According to experience: 12 mm wide saw blades, a curve with a curvature radius of about 70 mm can be sawed, a 25 mm wide saw blade, a curve with a curvature radius of about 250 mm, and a 35 mm wide saw blade that can cut a curve with a radius of curvature of about 450 mm, and a 50 mm wide saw blade, A curve with a curvature radius of about 800 mm can be sawed. When sawing a curve with a small curvature radius with a wide saw blade, a few radial saws can be sawed first and then cut by a curve.
2. Straight angle saw cut the angle of the corner, you can drill a round hole in the corner, and then according to the direction of the arrow in the figure saw cut. The corner can be cut directly when the room is large.
3. The method of sawing and cutting is generally taken by means of the cutting and cutting of bending material. can also be used to cut the curve, the curve on the template to the saw, will be processed pieces of the curve template sent to the past, you can saw the corresponding curve. The curvature of the material and the width of the saw blade should be matched properly.
4. Bevel saw cutting bevel, the machine can tilt the table surface to the desired angle. You can also not adjust the table of the machine tool, do a wedge-shaped plank with corresponding slope fixed to the table, when the workpiece along the wedge-shaped plank to the past, saw the required bevel.
5. Cone saw cutting a large one small workpiece, often rely on the template method, that is, a slightly longer than the processed pieces of wood saw cut into the required slope, four-plane, as a template. The template can not be too thick, the small head to maintain around 10 mm, and then the template of the bulk nail a block as the file head, sawing will be processed by the top of the template, the face template is snapped on the saw. The template should be done two pieces, before and after use, in order to improve efficiency.