How to maintain the sand molding machine?
The fault detection of the sand molding machine is mainly carried out from five aspects, including the indenter part, the shock part, the compacting part, the demoulding part, and the operation.
After using for a period of time, the indenter may have a slow and slow swinging motion, and the molding machine should be maintained in the following manner.
1. There is a cover on the top of the indenter. If the rack is opened, the rust is serious. If the molding machine malfunctions, the head will be slow, and it can be cleaned with kerosene or gasoline.
2. In the case of fault detection, if none of the above occurs, the flanges on both sides of the indenter should be opened to check whether the Y-ring seals on both sides of the rack are aged or deformed. If so, the head can be slow.
3. When detecting the fault, check the gap between the front and the back of the molding machine head, and if there is any foreign matter such as iron smash, it can be cleared and tested.
4. Open the two intake pipes on the back of the indenter. The control valves are respectively placed in the original position and swinged in to see if the intake of the nozzle is large enough. If the intake air volume is small, the pressure of the indenter will be slow, and the molding machine will be faulty. If this is the reason, the valve can be checked until the air filter is cleaned and blocked.
5. The last resort, open the upper flange behind the molding machine head, check whether the butter of the gear bearing is degraded. If so, it can be washed with kerosene or gasoline, and the head will be looser when moving the pressure head.
Our company is a professional manufacturer with years of experience in the production of automatic sand molding machine.We have a professional design and production team to produce high quality sand molding machine.
If you want to know more details like are we manufacturers? machine function? support video and more pictures? price list? how to buy? welcome to Send Inquiry or Chat Now or send us Email about any question on the machine, please contact us >>>
Email ： firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / whatsapp / wechat: +86 13960339790