Forging production has many processes, large lifting capacity, high temperature in the production process, and various kinds of harmful gases and dust, smoke and noise, which make the forging work often cause burns, fires, blasting and mechanical damage. In addition, it is easy to form occupational disease damage such as heat radiation, poisoning, vibration and silicosis. Therefore, the safety focus of forging work is to prevent dust, heat and mechanical damage. Let's take a look at the safety precautions in accordance with the different procedures of the forging work.
1. Sand mixing work
Workers in the sand mixing work usually use a roller-type sand mixer. The primary risk of this machine is that when the operator reaches out to take out the sand sample or attempt to shovel the sand while the sand mixer is working, the hand is hung or dragged into the mix. In the sand machine, damage is formed. To this end, we should pay attention to the following safety operations when using the roller-type sand mixer:
(1) The machine must be maintained and handled by a special person. Before you drive, you can check it all and confirm it is normal before you can use it.
(2) After the sanding machine is started, it is forbidden to use the hand to pick up the material and arrange the grinding wheel, and it is forbidden to take the sand sample by hand to the grinding plate.
(3) When entering the maintenance and finishing of the grinding plate, it is necessary to block the power supply and set up special supervision. And the safety signage of "someone repairs, no closing" is hung on the switchgear.
(4) The sander should have a sampler, a sander without a sampler, and it is necessary to take samples after shutdown.
(5) Stop the sand from the machine when the sander is working.
(6) Timely sorting the sand and objects scattered on the workplace to ensure the safety of personnel walking.