The operation and monitoring of CNC machine tools are completed in this numerical control unit, which is the brain of CNC machine tool. Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC machine tools have the following characteristics:
1. The adaptability of the processing objects, adapt to mold and other products of the characteristics of the production of a single piece, for the manufacture of molds to provide a suitable processing method;
2. High processing precision and stable processing quality;
3. Multi-coordinate linkage can be used to process parts with complex shapes;
4. Processing parts change, generally only need to change the NC program, can save production preparation time;
5. The machine tool itself is of high precision and rigidity, which can choose favorable processing dosage and high productivity (generally 3~5 times of ordinary machine tools);
6. The machine tool Automation degree is high, may reduce the labor intensity;
7. It is conducive to the modernization of production management. NC machine Tool uses digital information and standard code to process and transmit information, and uses computer control method, which lays the foundation for Computer aided design, manufacture and management integration.
8. The quality of the operator requires a higher level of technical requirements for maintenance personnel;
9. High reliability.