Shot Blasting Machine Features
1. The machine is suitable for surface cleaning and strengthening of medium or small size castings, forge pieces and variety of hardware. It for different production capacity, the machine can be used not only as a single machine, but also as a part of sanitaryware, door hardware, household appliances, auto parts production line.
2. The shot blasting machine with rubber belt can be equipped with steel or rubber belt conveyor according to the requirements.
3. During the high-speed ejection of the shot of 200kg/min , the surface of the work-piece experiences the molding transformation and become cold-processed hardened and contributes further to the surface strengthening functions.
4. Automatic discharging of materials after cleaning of work pieces, low labor cost.
5. Efficient separator of shot from sand, high separating quality and productivity, long impeller lifetime.
The Weight Of Cleaning Workpiece : 10kg
Carrying Ability : 250kg
Shot - Blasting Ability : 150kg / min
Ventilation Quantity ： 2200m3 / h
Total Power ： 12.45kw
Net Weight Of Shot Blasting Machine : 2000kg
Size Of Appearance Of Shot Blasting Machine : 1300*1210*3450mm
For more technical details, pictures and video please contact us !
Sales Service: Inquiry and consulting support. Timely reply, we guarantee to reply within 24 hours.We can completely according to the requirements of customers design and manufacture the whole production line about produce the water tap machines.such as shot blasting machine.
Quality Guarantee : One year guarantee. During the guarantee period, we guarantee to solve all problems may occur due to the shot blasting machine's quality or wrong design.Our engineers are available to serve the shot blasting machine overseas or send you video and so on.
Payment Terms: 30% as deposit, 70% after the shot blasting machine is ready before delivery;
Lead Time: 10-20 working days;
Packaging & Shipping
1.Outside package: Standard export wooden cases;
2.Inner package: Stretch film;
Shipping: Container transport.