The main advantages are as follows:
1. This sand molding machine has a compaction balance system that can control the pressure of the high-speed sand airflow to form a fluffy sand layer in the cavity, so that uniformity can be obtained in all directions in the cavity. The appearance of the virtual sand is avoided, and the uniformity of the riser coefficient in all directions of the casting is effectively controlled.
2. The upper and lower shot sanding solves the shortcomings of the sand mold hardness caused by the uneven sand injection on the side of the former molding machine. The shape plate with deep hanging sand shape can also shape and improve the dimensional accuracy of the casting.
3. Airflow sanding improves the quality of sand filling, the dry humidity in the cavity is basically the same, the bad sand hole is reduced, the dimensional accuracy of the casting is improved, and the sand with various characteristics can be adapted.
4. The operating system of the machine adopts a streamlined system language design, which is easy to operate and easy to use. Safety shutdown devices are installed within the operating range of the personnel to provide safety for safe production. The new design, high efficiency, and truly safe to replace the artificial shape.
5. The structural design of the upper and lower shot sand avoids the difficulties encountered in the production of the side shot sand structure design: 1. The shot sand has dead angles, and it is impossible to shoot the sand evenly. 2. The firmness of the sand type is inconsistent, resulting in a consistent box coefficient. Restrictions on casting types (such as deep hanging type, complicated parts)
6. The electrical parts of this machine adopt German Siemens accessories; the pneumatic components adopt Japanese SMC and Taiwan Yadeke original accessories; the hydraulic components adopt world famous brands such as Japan Oil Research and Germany Rexroth imported accessories, which ensure the stable operation of the machine and reduce the number of machines. Late maintenance costs.
Machine Working Processing