1. This is a kind of dry sand shooting machine with double head , This machine is mainly used to make the sand core or shell core for the sand casting industries.
2. It is a four pillars open-close structure, auto & manual operation type core making equipment, which is suitable for making sand cores (less than 3.2kg).
3. It's can use resin dry sand , then shoot the sand into the mold cavity, through the heating of the mould, it could make out the sand mould or the shell mould soonest.
4. Heating mode, electric heating or gas heating for users to choose.
5. It can shooting sand with big moulding board, electric heating, high efficiency.
Max Weight Of Sand Cores : 3.2kg*2
Max Size Of Core Boxes : 380*280*200mm
Heating Power : 8kw
Itinerary Of Plunger Under Pressure : 125mm
The Longest Itinerary Clamping When Vertical Clamping : ≤300mm
Total Power Of Machine : 10kw
Net Weight Of Core Shooting Machine : 513kg
Size Of Appearance Of Sand Core Machine : 1420*680*1700mm
Remarks : According to customers' requirement to add core-pulling at frontal and back.
For more technical details, pictures and video please contact us !
1. Sending professional engineer to installation,debugging and training the core shooting casting machine.
2. You will have a good command skills about the dry sand shooting machine so that staff can skillfully operate the equipment.
3. We will 100% test the machines before delivery.
Quality Guarantee : One year guarantee. During the guarantee period, we guarantee to solve all problems may occur due to the core shooting machine's quality or wrong design.Our machines are all passed the ISO9001 and CE quality certification, you can trust us absolutely.
Payment Terms: 30% as deposit, 70% after the dry sand shooting machine is ready before delivery.
Lead Time: Generally it is 5-10 days if the core shooting machines are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if there are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Packaging & Shipping
1.Outside package: Standard export wooden cases;
2.Inner package: Stretch film;
Shipping: Container transport.