1. There are few air holes in the casting, and the degree of the product after heat treatment can be greatly improved, even exceeding the die-casting product.
2. The product is low in density. Relying on the liquid self-weight forming, the compactness of the low-pressure casting machine is lower than that of the die-casting, and its strength is also slightly worse, but its elongation is higher.
3. The surface finish of the product is not high. The cast product is likely to form a blast-like pit on the surface after cooling shrinkage.
4. Slow filling and low production efficiency.
5. The life of the mold is longer than that of die casting, and the cost of the mold is low.
Low pressure aluminum casting machine processing: